Activity 5 & 6

Activity 5 (page 44)

1. What is the theme of the song?
Answer : the theme of the song is hope

2. Who is the song addressed to? How do you know?
Answer : for all of us or anyone who has dreams, I know it from the sentence "they can say I've lost my mind, I don't care so call me crazy, we can live in a world that we design " in that sentence explain with the word "we" Which mean anyone, anyone who has dream and the word I which belongs to one of us because I also have dream.

3. What is the singer trying to say in the second stanza?
Answer: They can say I've lost my mind but I dont care, so call me crazy, we can live in a world that we design

4. What can you learn from the stanza?
Answer: which a million dreams we have we can think so change this world for the better

5. What value can you figure out from the song lyrics?
Answer: Dont mind what other people say, if we have a dream better than what people say, we must be optimistic that we can achieve that dream. Make the talk of people as a reference spirit to achieve it, so our succes to silence the mouths of people who despise our dreams.

Activity 6 (page 44)
1. Clue
2. Care
3. Unknown
4. Throw away
5. Safe
6. Down
7. Worth
8. Photograph
9. Work out
10. Pull through

Make 10 active sentence using the wore in the box in activity 6!!

1. Clue
I have clue to Lia how to make donuts

2. Care
We must care about the environment from now

3. Unknown
Police officer at the location stated that the cause was unknown

4. Throw away
I was taught to throw away trash in this place

5. Safe
Sabian feel safe in this home

6. Down
I have go to down the mountain before sunset

7. Worth
I got a very worth experience following the scout competition

8. Photograph
Aco has a lot of landscape photograph on his camera

9. Work out
My mother work out in a sack making factory

10. Pull through
Tia pull through TBC her illness which she suffered five year song ago

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Explanation Text Vs Procedure Text

Passive voice